2. To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with data protection legislation applicable in the UK. We do not misuse this data and all the details are secured between our users and us, providers of the service.
3. We may collect or ask you to provide some or all of the following information: email address, first name, last name, company and billing address. This information will be stored and used to provide you with the Services associated with them. We may also use your personal information to analyse use of the Site and/or to keep you up-to-date with other products and services, which we think may be of interest to you. All Customer information is stored on our servers, provided by DigitalOcean, Inc.
5. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. We do integrate third-party tracking software from Google Analytics, which may be collecting cookies for the tracking purpose. If you do not wish to receive ‘cookies’, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
6. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
7. If you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, please withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us [email protected].
9. Legal Disclaimer. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
11. Last policy update 1st of February, 2017.