Simplejobscript.com is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your personal data and we will gladly assist you. By using this site or/and our services, you consent to the Processing of your Personal Data as described below.
2. To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with data protection legislation and GDPR applicable in the UK. We do not misuse this data and all the details are secured between our users and us, providers of the service. We hereby state that our data collection actions are lawful, fair, transparent and our activities have lawful grounds.
3. We may collect or ask you to provide some or all of the following information: email address, first name, last name, company name and billing address. This information will be stored and used to provide you with the Services associated with them. We collect the data solely by form submission only and communicate with subjects by email service. We may also use your personal information to analyse use of the Site and/or to keep you up-to-date with other products and services, which we think may be of interest to you. All Customer information data is physically stored on the servers provided by Digital Ocean, Inc.
6. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. We do integrate third-party tracking software from Google Analytics, which may be collecting cookies for the tracking purpose. If you do not wish to receive ‘cookies’, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
7. If you do not want us to retain or use your personal information in any way, please withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”) by submitting form at our GDPR privacy page. We will delete your personal data from our system. You can also request and download your personal data from the privacy tools page.
The Data Subject has the following rights:
a) Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
b) Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
c) Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data.
d) Right to erasure – meaning you can request your Personal Data to be erased from our records at any time.
e) Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
f) Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing. Users can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any given time.
g) Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
h) Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
i) Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
j) Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
k) Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
GDPR compliance – points below outline the steps that have been taken to assure GDPR fulfillment:
1. all forms on our website include checkboxes for opt-in consent to process personal data
2. we created explicit GDPR privacy page where users can request and delete data we hold about them in our system
3. we created email processing service that provides users with an option to request and obtain any data we hold about them
4. cookie alert notice
6. we changed and applied the rules to our newsletter and marketing strategy
9. Legal Disclaimer. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on our website.
11. Last policy update 1st of May, 2018.