Any person or entity (“User“) visiting, using or otherwise accessing the site at www.simplejobscript.com (“Site”) or any information contained in the site agrees to and is bound by the following terms and conditions of this visitor agreement (“Agreement“):
1. Contracting parties. When you use the Site, you are contracting with Niteosoft, the owner of “Simplejobscript” product, with its office address at 49 Station Road, Polegate, East Sussex BN26 6EA, United Kingdom. Tax payer reference 92047 78526. Niteosoft may be referred to in these terms and conditions as “we“, “us“, “our“ or just Simplejobscript.
3. Site content. This Site is intended only for the purposes specified on the Site, and use of the Site and/or all content contained within the Site (Content) is entirely at your own risk. Please note, whilst we endeavour to provide accurate and up-to-date information, the Content may not be wholly accurate or up-to-date and is subject to change, sometimes at short notice. All Content is provided without any representations or warranties of any kind (implied or express) to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. Please note that Niteosoft does not represent or warrant that the Site or the Content will be accurate, up-to-date, complete or free of defects, including without limitation of viruses or other harmful elements. Certain Content may become temporarily unavailable due to outages or other problems.
4. Ownership of content. Niteosoft, unless otherwise stated herein, owns and controls all relevant intellectual property rights in the Site and the Content. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilise, or reproduce any part of the Site or Content in any form (including storing it in any medium) other than as expressly allowed herein or as permitted on the Site or under UK or local law. The Site and the Content are for your personal, non-commercial use only, and are not for re-distribution, transfer, assignment or sublicense or for any commercial or partly-commercial re-sale or other use.
5. Objectionable Material. If you encounter or become aware of any objectionable or infringing or unlawful content posted anywhere on the Site, please immediately report such material (and the specific page on which it is found) to [email protected].
6. Products. At our Site we offer free and full version of the job board software. There are no limitations associated with the source code users can edit it, develop custom features or customize the design for their projects. Users are authorized to use the software by them or their clients installed on the number of domains that reflects type of a license purchased. Simplejobscript is a brand of Niteosoft that holds the copyright. Product reselling or distribution is not allowed and may result in copyright infringement.
7. Product support. Free version of the job board does not include any human support hours. When users purchase a job board license they are entitled for standard technical support. If the customer experiences any technical problem with the product that has been not caused by his own code customizations or software misuse our development team will assist and fix such issues. Support period and bug fixing takes 1 – 3 days to complete, depending on the level of complexity. Job board license covers only support related to bugs and technical problems. Any other enquiries meaning or development need to order extra support hours as such cases are not covered by the license.
Users can purchase additional support, consultation or development time with our PRODUCT SUPPORT service.
8. Hosting services. On our website we offer hosting services, where we install, setup and maintain the job board software on behalf of our customers. Deployment servers are provided by third party hosting and data center provider Digital Ocean, Inc. All of the data is safe and we run automatic backups to prevent any data loss that might occur. These third parties may have reserved the right to make changes, including material changes, to the services provided by them. Read more about their policies. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to inform you of those changes.
Service overview and hosting support
Service includes: free job board installation & help with setup, 20% license discount, automatic backups, SSD disks, 99.9% uptime guarantee and wordlwide deployment locations, FileZilla FTP server access, phpMyadmin database access & custom domain email boxes. Clients are entitled for no more than 10 minutes of free human support each month. After exceeding the threshold they can purchase additional support hours with our PRODUCT SUPPORT service.
Refunds: In case of dissatisfaction we are happy to issue a refund for the services provided.
Hosting services payment
Hosting payments are handled via PayPal subscription billing. This payment is recurring and user PayPal accounts are being billed periodically according to the chosen plan (monthly or annually). Subscription is active during the time service is provided. Users can opt-out and cancel the hosting services at any time. This can be done from their PayPal account or by using our unsubscribe page. For more details please refer to PayPal terms and conditions.
9. Additional services
At our Site we offer the following additional services:
a) job board installation service: fee is $25 and delivery time within 1 day during standard business hours. We dedicate a right to refuse completion if it is not technically possible to render our service. In such case we make a refund to the client.
b) additional support hours: fees range from $15 to $50 depending on number of support hours (0.5 to 2 hours). Delivery time is set within 1 – 3 business days. We dedicate a right to refuse completion if it is not technically possible to render our service. In such case we make a refund to the client.
10. Warranty and refunds. All users, who have purchased one of our digital products hold right to claim any problems to [email protected] email address and Niteosoft will resolve any technical problems you might have. However this will not apply for misuse of the support service. All purchases made are final and without any relevant reason, they cannot be canceled. If there seems to be obvious technical problem that cannot be resolved, Niteosoft will issue a refund for the User. This action might take up to 72 hours, depending on the dispute.
11. Termination of this Agreement. Niteosoft may at any time terminate any legal Agreement if, in our sole discretion, we believe that you may have breached (or acted in a manner indicating that you do not intend to or are unable to comply with) any term herein, or if we are legally required to do so by law, or if continuation is likely to be no longer commercially viable.
12. Hacking. You agree and undertake not to attempt to damage, deny service to, hack, crack, reverse-engineer, or otherwise interfere (collectively, “Interfere”) with the Site in any manner. If you in any way Interfere with the Site, you agree to pay all damages incurred by Niteosoft. We will cooperate with the authorities in prosecuting any User who Interferes with the Site or otherwise attempts to defraud our website or any other parties through User’s use of the Site or services provided via the Site. Niteosoft reserves the right to deny any or all access or service to any User for any reason, at any time, at our sole discretion. User agrees that we may block User’s IP address or addresses at any time, and at our sole discretion to disallow User’s continued use of the Site. We reserve the right to take any action we may deem appropriate in our sole discretion with respect to violations or enforcement of the terms of this Agreement, and we expressly reserve all rights and remedies available to us at law or in equity.
13. Disclaimer. All services and contents of the Site are provided without any representations or warranties of any kind, either implied or express, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the Site or its contents will be free of defects, including without limitation viruses or other harmful elements. You agree and accept that Niteosoft shall not be liable for any change, suspension or interruption to the Site or the Service. Niteosoft provides no warranty regarding continuous access to the Site or the services, as operations of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control.
14. Indemnity. User agrees to indemnify Niteosoft for any loss or damage that may be incurred, including without limitation legal fees, arising from any breach by User of any warranty herein or User’s misuse of any material or information obtained through the Site. User further undertakes to indemnify Niteosoft for all loss or damage incurred in relation to any third party claim against Niteosoft for infringement of intellectual property rights arising in relation to any unauthorised or improper use of the Site or Content by you.
16. Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and/or your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute which may arise.